TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Capacity: Can seat up to 8 passengers per flight to a new normal set up plus the additional baggage weight of the passengers. Capacity may depend on the total weight of passengers and baggage.
2. Child Rate Policy: Children below 2 years old are free for the airfare and subject to surcharges of Php 2,160.00 per way per infant. Children ages 2 years old and above must pay in full.
3. Booking Changes: Any booking changes must be done in no less than 7 days before the prior scheduled flight. Kindly take note that a change in your booking may be subject to fare difference.
4. Pre-departure: Passengers must be at the designated Airtrav Terminal at least 45 minutes before departure. Check-in must be completed 30 minutes before departure. The aircraft will close doors 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
5. Valid ID: For verification purposes, passengers must present one (1) government-issued valid ID that matches with the name on the passengers’ itinerary.
6. Baggage: The first 10 kgs of baggage is included in passengers’ airfare (excluding handbag and/or laptop bags). There will be an additional Php150 ++ charge for every excess kilo of baggage.
7. Passenger Weight: Due to weight and balance limitation of the aircraft, specific weights of each passenger and their baggage will be asked for fuel computation. This information will be kept confidential and strictly for operational requirements only.
8. Refund: For causes attributable to the airline, a full refund is due to the passenger when there are flight disruptions/cancellations due to the airline’s operational requirements. The passenger may choose to refund the payment made either in cash or reversal of credit card payment, subject to the internal refund policies of the airline.
In addition to the conditions herein allowing refunds, Airtrav PH shall likewise refund the fare for the following grounds: (a) Death; or (b) Serious Illness immediately before the scheduled flight. This is subject to the presentation and submission of sufficient documentary proof to Airtrav PH. Refunds will only be made to the passenger named in the ticket or to the person who has paid for the ticket upon presentation of proof satisfactory to Airtrav PH. In case the patient is diagnosed with Covid, Airtrav Ph shall only rebook the tour dates of the passenger whenever they are able to fly.
9. Schedule Changes: Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. The times reflected on the ticket, timetables, or elsewhere are approximate and not guaranteed. There is a particular time fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage and may be changed as circumstances may warrant. Airtrav PH, however, will exert reasonable efforts to notify affected passengers of any change or postponement of the flight scheduled through the contact details which the Passenger provided at the time of booking.
10. Flight Delays: “Delay” is when a flight has been deferred to a later time than its scheduled time and such scheduled time has not been changed in advance by Airtrav PH. Snacks and drinks amounting to no more than Php250.00 per pax will be provided by Airtrav if the delay is more than one hour.
- “Cancellation” is when a flight is not operated by the Airtrav PH for a reason which Airtrav PH will duly inform its passengers.
- “Force Majeure” is when a flight is not operated because of conditions beyond the Airline’s control such as but not limited to acts of God, storms, typhoons, heavy rains, or unusually severe weather.
11. Flight Rerouting: In cases where in flight is redirected to Clark International Airport, Airtrav will provide land transfer to affected passengers to Realship Yachts and Rental, CCP Complex, Pasay City.
12. At any time after booking has been made, Airtrav PH may cancel, terminate, divert, postpone, reschedule, or delay any flight for reasons of safety, commercial, maintenance, operational, or for such reasons which are beyond our control.
13. Rates: Published rates vary based on agreed pricing to be used online and offline.
14. Ticket Restrictions & Cancellation Policy
- For bookings made under special promotions with non – refundable labels, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
- No Show is subject to 100% Cancellation Charge.
- Forced Majeure Clause: The airline shall not be liable for failure to execute any arrangement specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned or in consequence of labor disputes, Acts of Nature, or conditions beyond the control of Airtrav. Any additional Expense shall be borne by the passenger for changes brought about by road, weather and local conditions.
15. Insurance: Airfare is inclusive of travel/accident insurance. The passenger may opt to get their own insurance on top of it.
16. Marketing: Hotel/Resort Management and Airtrav must join hand in hand for the marketing of Boracay, Busuanga & Puerto Galera and its nearby destination. The Company is free in doing any marketing, promotions and awareness whether online or offline with pure participation of Airtrav. All materials, photos and videos must be approved by Airtrav’s marketing before posting.
1. The Resort/Travel Agency Reservations shall submit a booking order to our Sales Officer prior to confirmation. Confirmation is subject to space availability at the time of request. Guest voucher is to be presented upon check – in
2. Accomplished Booking Order should be sent to Reservations Officer (hand carry or email) indicating all important detail such as, guest name, number of persons, weight of each person, birthdates and date of flight (going/return).
3. Travel Requirements per LGU guidelines must be submitted to us 72 hours prior the flight departure. It will be submitted to CAAP in order to get a clearance to fly.
4. Upon receipt of the booking order, reservation officer will advise confirmation/status and corresponding option dates (through return email).
5. All bookings should be finalized not later than 12:00 noon of the option date given; otherwise said bookings will automatically be released /cancelled.
6. Standard check in time is 1 hour before the departure time (regular charter flight and aerial tour flights)
7. Reservation made under promotion cannot be availed in conjunction with other offers or promotions during the same period.
8. Booking amendment approved by the management is subject to availability and rate difference.
9. Passengers must be fully paid upon departure.
1. All confirmed bookings should be fully settled not later than Fifteen (15) days prior to the actual flight date wherein a signed Service Voucher will be issued upon full payment.
2. For Bank Deposit payments, a deposit slip copy must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be acknowledged by the Sales Officer or Accounting Officer.
3. Payment Guidelines:
Payments may be transmitted thru the following:
CASH PAYMENT at:
5F ASYN Bldg. 268-A N. Domingo St.,
San Juan Metro Manila
BANK DEPOSIT / PESOPAY